Friday 7 March 2014

I need to kick back
& remind stress to leave me be
Because I've got a circle of angels that are forever looking out for me.
Seeing is believing?
Well I say that spiritual intuition could never be deceiving.
Whether it's positive energy that I am receiving
Or those random moments of clarity whilst I'm day dreaming.
 
Those others can 'stay scheming'
But their lifestyle I'm really not feeling.
For the instruction of which new popular product to purchase they are feanin'.
Then they consider me weird when I say that my favourite past time is reading.
 
But to grow I must feel this pain
Like a baby when it's teething.
So I embrace the times of loneliness
& remind myself that I'm blessed just to be breathing,
In a time when the leaders are misleading
& war torn mothers are grieving
The enlightened must ensure that their light is forever beaming,
Hoping that those lost in the dark will follow
& gain depth & meaning,
Where society has left them hollow.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without having time to look at myself I had to work on my consistency, Knowing full well this transition can either make or break this brother. I came through the challenge unscathed as I thought not only about myself but the next generation...Our next generation! Being where I'm from, It's hard trust me i'ts hard!! Such is life they say. Well, With age comes wisdom. So many great things I was doing, if only I could of told her half the things I was doing, maybe she would of stayed around a little longer but like a true DJ I prefer to stay underrated. Instead, all I did was drive her away. Remember, The system has done a good job in fracturing our minds and families. Through the power of goodwill and desire, I will win my friend back because she has so much to offer our communities of London. Remember, Life is all about timing. Walk good, live good and be good...all the time Sonam! Dre

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless 4 the comment Dre. Hope ur good.

    ReplyDelete